- How much does your photography cost?
- Do you offer packages?
- Do you sale discs of images?
- Do you have locations already picked out?
- Are you willing to go to a location we want?
- What's your session fee?
- What if I don't like the pictures?
- Are there limitations is the props I want to use?
- Can we bring animals into your studio?
- What kinds of products do you offer?
- Do you shoot other types of photography?
- How soon can I see my pictures?
How much does your photography cost?
Do you offer packages?
Do you sale discs of images?
With today's digital society, people have almost become trained to focus almost solely on just getting digital files. For me, digital files are only one step in the process of what I do. My goal is to create beautiful displays that can be proudly shown off in your home. When images are only delivered as digital files, then the odds of them being printed is almost none, making all the time and money invested pointless. Everything electronic will fail, while everything printed will last beyond technology. Will you have more pride and joy showing off your images in a printed form, or on your electronic device? I do want to clarify that I do sell digital files, so don't be alarmed. Every image that is purchased in printed form will also be delivered electronically as a free social-media file for online usage, but is not printable. Printable files can be purchased either individually, or as archive collections. Regardless of the collection you select, they all include small professional prints so that you'll always have beautiful quality images from your session. Please feel free to contact me with any further questions concerning digital files.